take two



{wear: blazer-bb dakota, skirt-marquis: both via envy; top, earrings & necklace-forever 21, booties-spring}





It feels so good to be back with an outfit post!
I have been everywhere lately, with so much happening... I feel like I've been saying that too much. Oh the life of a mother/student/wife to be in less than 4 months.

I find myself CONSTANTLY pairing leopard with these new black wedges. It totally makes me sky high, and gives me a little edge with any outfit. If I have no idea what to wear I just throw on some leopard and am ready to go.

I've also been addicted to blazers lately. Snagged this REAL leather lapel one at Envy last night. 150$ on sale for 30$? Hells yes! Mine, all mine. I really needed black one that wasn't suede and fit me properly. This one fits like a 'T' and makes me feel like a million bucks.

I miss all of you guys like crazy, and promise to catch up this week! How have you all been? I hope all is well :)
The light is at the end of the tunnel for this semester, with flowy dresses, skirts and sandals awaiting me.
Bring it on!


Photobucket

1 comment: