feels like spring

{wearing: Forever21 cardigan & ring , Urban Planet dress & belt,
Thrifted tights, Aldo boots, Bentley bag, Ardene earrings}





Hello lovelies! :)

I have been optimistic lately that this year is going to be the best spring and summer we've ever seen. Believe it and it will happen :)

I got this dress one night out with my sweet friend, Liz, and as soon as I put it on, I felt springy and cute.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have to admit, if you put on one outfit in the morning and feel as good as I did, your whole day is going to be amazing.
I was so happy all day, and didn't wear a coat!..until after supper.

My longest friend, (of 15 years!!) and I went out as a "we-havent-seen-each-other-in-so-long/my early birthday" celebration at Montana's Cookhouse.
It's so nice to talk over a great meal, then continue to laugh and chat while driving afterwards.

I've been feeling especially blessed this week with so many people saying they are attending my wedding, and for being in my life so often and constantly!

Guys, I love you all.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment