welcome back


{Outfit Details}
Sweater - Sirens
Dress (worn as skirt) - Smart Set
Belt - Urban Planet
Boots - The Frye Boot Company (Gift)
Scarf - Old Navy
Studs - Forever 21
Bracelets - (Gifts)


Well, this is the first outfit of 2012. 
Funny how I never though of that until now. Oh well..
It feels like forever ago since I wore a skirt. Probably because it has been forever. 
Combination cold + jeans + not shaving everyday = no skirts and all warm, leg covering pants.

I can't wait for the sun to appear again, and for the days to be longer and lighter. 
It sucks not having a tripod, or sun that can make nicer pictures.. sorry guys :( 
I really need to take outfits earlier somehow..DIY tripods anyone?

Welcome 2012! Off to an okay start I suppose. Bare-legged and all :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay 2012! I'm really liking the way everything looks in the second photo! For being a bit dark outside everything still looks fine though! Things are slowly starting to get a bit lighter, before you know it it'll be summer again! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit Kel, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete