neutrals & leopard


{Outfit Details}
Coat - Beyond The Rack
Long Sleeve - Walmart
Jeans - Gap (Thrifted)
Shoes - Go Jane
Belt - Levis
Bracelets - Sirens; Forever 21; (Gifts)
Scarves - Forever 21; (Gift)
Purse - Gift from Courtney :)


 For some reason, I've always counted army/khaki green as a neutral color. Maybe because it's in between puke and neon green..somewhere. 
I hate green, so this is how I spice it up.

These wedges, I tell ya are so amazing. Leopard + wedge + comfy = my new favorite shoe.
Might just see if they pass my 'campus test' .. if I can wear them on campus all day without a hitch, they pass. 
They passed today doing errands so I don't see why not.

Now excuse me as I have to go watch a 3 hour black & white 1915 silent film for English.
Jealous of my Sunday night?

5 comments:

  1. i hate green too! but its a neutral. Stacy and Clinton said so! 

    but you know i HATE you for these shoes right?! NOT FAIR. WANT. AHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanitahurley111/08/2012

    Love green and you make it look even better...how did you run errands in those shoes? =) Cant wait to see you Kel...i'll be the one stealing your clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samhardy19891/10/2012

    I really like the coat and scarf combo. Looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cwolford9211/10/2012

    Wow those shoes are AWESOME! Can they be purchased here in St. John's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG MY FAVORITE EVER. EVER. EVER. <3

    ReplyDelete