daytime glam




{Outfit Details}
Blazer & Tank
- Urban Planet
Skirt & Long Sleeve - Forever 21
Booties - Payless











This was the outfit I wore Tuesday to work, and then out to supper for the kiddies birthdays, only with jeans on.
I love the glam look for work, without looking trashy or like I'm going to a club. Plus when I paired it with jeans (sorry, forgot to take a pic) it was a bit of casual mixed with sparkle.

You'll be seeing a few more 'dressy', if you can call it that, outfits as I'm now working Thursday with pharmacy too! So working there for tuition money, as well as getting work experience and getting paid for that.
How many times have I told you I love that place now?
And the people, twice as nice.

A final heads up, next friday will be my last post under 'unremittingly kel'. I've decided that over next weekend I'm going to migrate everything, and then publish the big 'welcome/ why I'm doing what I'm doing/ please still love me post' the following Monday under the new blog name, layout, the whole she-bam!
I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for everyone to find me, and as well carry on following here, fb and twitter.
If you follow on any of those I'll only be changing the name so if you say 'who is this person and how am I already following?' its' probably me.

Okay, I'm off to eat a choco chip muff :) Mmmm.
My brain is too full of Fran├žais from half an essay I just wrote to type any more English.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Soooo excited for the new blog! :D It'll be incredible! And another smashing outfit today, as always :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhh love this! if there is sparkle involved i probably love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie1/29/2012

    Love the sparkly top paired with the long sleeves and blazer, so fun!
    Can't wait to see the new blogggggggg!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lizzie!
    I'm really excited for it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I love this outfit
    I think the blazer really suits you

    ReplyDelete