white wedding

Marriage.
It's a huge word for me. A big deal.
I was surprised that I didn't cry when I was trying the dresses on.
Maybe its because we live and have kids together so our lives have been one for a long time.
But the effect is still there. It's surreal and amazing.

These are the dresses I didn't pick but equally loved.
Each one is an upgrade from the previous until we finally got it right.
You'll see THE dress after the day, sorry peeps!












“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”
Bob Marley

7 comments:

  1. aww yay! you look so pretty in each and every one! can't wait to see the one you picked :) My dress was pretty similar to the 3rd one down :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanitahurley1112/07/2011

    I will never grow tired of looking at you....+) I miss you and wish I could have been with you, but the Skyp was so much fun! I love you Kel and am so glad that you feel happy...that's all that matters to me.

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I can't wait to see the dress you chose! I forget, when is your wedding again?

    I'm surprised you didn't cry... I thought I wouldn't, but when I put on "the one" I just knew and it got really emotional for me! Hope the wedding planning is going smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn Rose12/07/2011

    The dress you chose is the best by far.  All of these are lovely but the one you picked is certainly more you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you look fabulous in all of them, Kel! I really like the first one...the lacey detailing is so pretty! I cannot wait to see the ONE you chose!!!
    xoxo,
    Tammy <3

    p.s.
    I recently moved my blog, so I'll be blogging with my mum now! Please do come by and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kellly i pretty much love the last three.

    I cannot waittttt to see the one you picked!
    you're beautiful, and im so happy for you! :)
    i pretty much cried looking at these :P

    ReplyDelete