picking favorites


{Outfit Details}
Coat, Shirt, Skirt & Hoops - Forever 21
Scarf
- Ardene

Boots - Aldo
Bag - Bentley


You guys know I love Pinterest right?
If not, then boy let me tell you I LOVE Pinterest!

Got the inspiration to wear this skirt again on there this morning.
Of course since it's a favorite, although I don't wear it nearly enough, I had to pair it with other favorites!
My boots of course since showing the knee is even pushing it here when it come to the cold.
My beloved cozy infinity scarf.
My pink coat with turquoise.

Something about pink & turquoise I love mixing together!

Easy peasy outfit...with yesterdays curls and unwashed hair.
Hey, the outfit does it job and distracts right?

*ps; stayed tuned tomorrow for my wedding post
of the dresses I didn't choose but too, loved.
:)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gezz I am totally loving the pink and turquoise together too! Also, lovely scarf :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great outfit, kelly! very figure flattering, & the colors work great together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit. I've considered wearing my boots with a skirt recently but then of course realized I am not nearly brave enough. Love the bright blue with the stripes. Great outfit, I've been slack on posting too! Sometimes you need to be haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love this outfit, and I am obsessed with Pinterest!!! :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How am i only seeing this now?! In love with that skirt and i love all the pops of color. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maegan1/15/2012

    I still love this outfit! Super flattering and stylish!

    ReplyDelete