christmas wishlist

My fav blog ladies are all starting to make their lists, so it's about time I made mine :)

This year I'm keeping it realistic in pricing.
No mansions this time around...

These items I have been dreaming about for the last few months as you can probably tell (it's a mix of items from my 'love lists' categories.)
Sequins, knits, chiffon, prints, booties...and a good bag.
I wasn't joking when I said I only have one bag, that HAS to change in the new year.

Plus I really need new glasses..so that's more of a need.
I think a new pair in a different style could really change my look!

This holiday season I seem to be more open in my choices and more reluctant to fall into my
'pyjamas and junk food forever' moods -- which are never good!


{Litas, Cardigan, Blouse, Jeans, Glasses, Booties, Leggings, Bag, Wedges, Skirt}


So guys, what's on your wish lists this holiday?

3 comments:

  1. i hope you like the gift i'm giving you this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I really love your blog - I've been a reader for some time now. It's fun and pretty!!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete