skirt kick


{Outfit Details}
Tee, Studs & Necklace - Forever 21
Skirt & Bracelet - Suzy Shier
Boots - Urban Planet
Tights - Walmart





Guys, I can't seem to get rid of my skirt kick.
I swear, ever since I started this blog I rarely wear pants.
I have an abundant love for my skirts, even in the winter.

It was pouring rain, yet warm today so I tried to toughen up the skirt with
a black top and combat boots.
Its an edgier twist to a cute sweater skirt.

And yes, I did buy it yesterday, along with that bracelet.
I'm one of those people who HAS to wear something they bought the day before, the next day.

I liked it surprisingly! Excited to wear it again a totally different way :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! Gonna catch up on my blog reading now.

What would you like to see this skirt paired with?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/19/2011

    Anything but stairs...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mfashionfreak11/19/2011

    lucky you.3^

    mfashionfreak♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoy this skirt!
    i dunno if its the fact that ive been watching real housewives of jersey talkin, but id like to see this skirt with a silver top!
    or one that has silver on it or something.

    p.s. skirts in winter are my fav because pants always get full of slushhh and boots go over panty-hose so well! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that skirt!! and your boots! :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete