optimism


{Outfit Details}
Top - Winners
Skirt - Thrifted
Scarf & Earrings - Ardene
Shoes - Payless
Purse - Bentley



Let's pretend my skirt isn't wrinkled (again) from sitting in church, and that my camera isn't so bad that it makes a dark green skirt look black.. and let's overlook that my hair is strewn everywhere in that last picture, okay?
In my defense, I could only use these three or nothing at all because for some reason, all my pictures from this outfit weren't being read right through the camera so I couldn't import them into Lightroom, or anywhere else.

Like always, this was my hundredth outfit I put on that morning and came up with this green/yellow/purple combo. I felt beyond crazy in it, like I was wearing a clown suit..
I tried to be optimistic and say that I was trying to experiment with color; totally true, but not to this extent by accident.

Oh, I have another confession.. since this optimistic streak was ongoing I emailed beloved Kendi tonight to see if (that is if by some chance she replies) she had an opinion on black vs taupe or burgundy boots & flat or heeled.
Hey, I'll never ever get a response if I don't try to email first right?


6 comments:

  1. we're in the same mode of mind here tonight!

    the skirt looks blue to me. :S ahah, gotta love it.
    I dig the yellow. always love yellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the silhouette this gives you, especially with the length of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the yellow stripes. I''m the same way... I try on a hundred outfits before settling on one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, but the typo in your title is distracting me lol. Love the color combo, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juanitahurley1111/23/2011

    I love how your personality shines through in your blog. I can hear you say those words to me when you write...! You look awesome Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I never even noticed it! I hate typos and rarely spell something wrong haha. Thanks for telling me I fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete