mini haul with instagram



{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Thrifted
Leopard Shirt, Leggings & Ring - Forever 21
Scarf & Earrings - Ardene
Boots - Aldo

Boots from Suzy Shier

Skirt from Suzy Shier; Shorts from Envy

Skirt from Envy; Jewelry from Suzy Shier

Jewelery from Suzy Shier

Went on a little spree tonight with my dear friends, Liz and Levi.
We ate some jungle jims then went to the mall for some chats, walk and shopping :)

Happened to venture into Suzy Shier having 40% off the whole store so I got a good number of things, plus that AMAZING pleated asymmetrical coral skirt from envy.
When I bought it I knew that Kendi would be proud!

Brought Liz home, then Levi.
Had a much needed talk, I hate when its way to long between seeing someone!

I have to constantly remind myself that I have the most wonderful people around me, I have to start remembering that they can't be there or hangout if I don't ask them either!

I love you guys, thanks for the great evening.

2 comments:

  1. luvin', for obv reasons.

    p.s. poor levi, clothing shoppin with the likes of you! its an event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, Kel, as always! :) We had an amazing time too!

    ReplyDelete