lighting


{Outfit Details}
Top - Winners
Pants - Gap, Thrifted
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - Ardene
Earrings & Sunglasses - Forever 21




It's weird wearing sunglasses today!
I'm used to the freezing cold and overcast already, so this was a nice treat!

To be honest...this was my 3rd outfit today.
Well, I had one on and LOVED it. Then I realized no one would see it because I wasn't going anywhere today.
Then I put on something lesser that I casually threw together but ended up loving just as much.
So I put this on and said "oh well"
Can't save all my beloved outfits can I?

When I bought this shirt it looked a light blue, I really liked it.
Then I got home to realize it was grey.
What kind of lighting do they have in those stores!

I bet my next item will be a beautiful multicolored top that transforms into a clown suit when I take it home.

3 comments:

  1. CHILLLY or whaa
    You look smokin in this outfit! i really like those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty shoes!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was cold here! ha! It was so hot today! Anyway, this outfit is so great. I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete