jungle fever

currently loving . . .
Everything Animal Print!

{Buy: Coat, Cardigan, Skirt, Dress, Bolero, Wedges, Scarf, Tote, Clutch, Bangles}

I believe if you ever need a 'pick-me-up' for an outfit, throw on some animal print!
You can make a statement to a neutral look, or go all out mixing prints.
Regardless, all animal prints add that little bit more to an outfit, and ups the chic level.
&
How amazing are these pieces! That palmatian coat! (Channeling Cruella de Vil), that beautiful studded tiger cardigan and those wedges...

*I swear...those leopard wedges will be mine someday!

Hopefully sooner than later...

9 comments:

  1. I also have animal print on my mind. I love the studded cardigan (how cool is that anyway?) and the Topshop boots. Those are crazy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge animal print fan!  I definitely hope you'll add those wedges to your wardrobe soon..and you know that man in the red suit could just drop them down the chimney for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving animal print right now!! I really want a leopard pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also suffering from the jungle fever. Love the red leopard dress.

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
     J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, hint hint hubby? I've been dying to get them so such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was doing this I saw s pair of Dalmatian print boots. I"m crazy in love with animal print shoes lately! Thanks so much for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, Meg! I've been trying to get one thrifted .. no luck yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! I'd take any item up there in a heatbeat!
    Thanks for the comment, I'll totally be checking out your blog & the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god what a GORGEOUS dress. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete