impressive


{Outfit Details}
Long sleeve - Forever 21
Scarf - Ardene
Skirt - Urban Planet
Boots - Aldo
Earrings - Forever 21
Rings - Found & Flea Market in Russia




My day started off with my co-worker saying "that's a pretty impressive bun you've got there"
which made me seriously laugh, then proceed to chat with him about apps for the iPhone and Android and how we both love our jobs.
I seriously work in the most positive place, but the best people ever.
I can't say it enough!

On top of the 'impressive bun', I made the BEST oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, two nights in a row. I can't believe I finally perfected the recipe!
I only ate like 2 (x 10..)
Then last night, made the BEST butter chicken, complete with Naan bread.
I'm on a roll guys! And will totally share soon enough :)

Now hopefully I can pull off an 'impressive' outfit for my coffee date with friends on Thursday and meeting with my English prof I'm totally crushing on .. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Are you wearing one of those circle scarves? I can't really tell from the picture because if it is, I'm totally picking one up at Ardene's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making some lotta food!! SHARE!
    Love the gray and purple combo. Purples a good color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My work computer hates me and therefore I cannot properly view your excellent bun. Disappointed. And every time I see that scarf I think about how I want one, then go to the mall, then proceed to forget where you got it. My mind doesn't hold information anymore. Oh well lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm naan bread!! My favorite. 

    I love that you paired your black skirt with brown boots- so fun and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice scarf, you look so cozy! love this outfit on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juanitahurley1111/18/2011

    As always you look great Kelly! Love, love, love those boots!

    Ahh...no mamma wants to se her beautiful young lady hanging off a pole...=)

    ReplyDelete