good news!


{Outfit Details}
Stripe Top - Winners
Tank - Forever 21
Skirt - Urban Planet
Tights - Thrifted
Boots - Aldo
Bag - Bentley
Scarf - Ardene
Earrings - Suzy Shier
Ring - Forever 21
Bracelets - Forever 21 & Gifts




Back on track with an outfit :) :)
During my mall outing yesterday, I got this amazing infinity scarf & tights.
Knit & cozy on top, knit and cozy on bottom.
These tights? FLEECE lined.
Makes me wanna go buy all the other colors..both the scarf & tights!

I put together this outfit, and felt totally rockin'.
Then went to the Doc's office, then to get an Xray and bloodwork.
Instead of a "You're fine & healthy, go home out of it" I got an answer!

Good news! No pneumonia, high blood pressure or excess stress levels.. I have costochondritis!
I know, I know, you're asking "this is good news?!"
It's not a heart or lung problem, so that is very good news to me!
This condition usually sorts itself out in a few weeks & I was only prescribed to take ibuprofen 3-4 times a day for the next little while.
The fact that I have to put up with the annoying pain until it goes away sucks, but hey it could have been worse.
Thank God!

5 comments:

  1. Kel I am glad you are doing better!  Hopefully this will pass soon and you'll be back to feeling like yourself!  I love your new infinity scarf and the bun is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're ok! Cute infinity scarf :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, how random! Glad you're fine and not dying, yknow
    This outfit is very cuuute. It's interesting!! and i love that scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you don't have anything SUPER serious but I hope whatever you have goes away fast!!!! Your look really cute and I LOVE your scarf!!!! Those tights are perfect for winter, I may have to get a pair!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia Dressman11/15/2011

    This is gorgeous! I love the stripes

    ReplyDelete