go-to outfits


{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Thrifted
Tee - Walmart
Pants - Gap, Thrifted
Shoes - Payless
Scarf - Ardene
Bracelets - Forever 21
Watch - (Gift)
Earrings - Suzy Shier





Lately, I seem to have chosen jeans and blazers as my 'go-to' outfits.
As worn here, here & here!
Now that I think of it..same goes for pairing skirts with boots and scarves.
Guess which one today is?

I'm still head over heels over this blazer and these pants. Easily my favorite pairing I do.
And both thrifted for $5.99 each--what luck!

This was the outfit I was going to wear yesterday but was totally not about to waste it in the house.
Yes house, that means you're not good enough for my best..sorry.

+ I'm really excited to share a post that is dear to my heart next Sunday, so please stay tuned :)

14 comments:

  1. wow, can't believe you thrifted that blazer! awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of that blazer! It's so bright and happy, I'm forcing myself to "up" the color in my wardrobe to try and counteract the depressed mood from such early darkness haha. Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! And I seriously want that blazer sooo bad, I've been trying to thrift a hot pink blazer with no luck :( 

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks sooo amazing. DIES for that scarf, obv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that blazer and scarf! You look great Kelly!!

    xoxo,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love your pants!! the color and fit are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! The power of thrifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Tammy! It was a total steal 10$!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girlfrandd, obs lovin' the scarf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was totally by fluke! Keep trying, by the looks of your outfits, your thrift stores are way better than ours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same here! Trying to keep it bright :) Thanks Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks love, miss you tons. I'll be less MIA commenting on your blog. I realise I read them all then to to another tab and totaly forget to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know girl I do that too all the time!! no worries :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blazer! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete