another 'one of those days'


{Outfit Details}
Coat - Gap
Top - Walmart
Jeans - Gap
Belt - Urban Planet
Boots - Aldo
Scarf - Ardene
Earrings - Forever 21


Today was another 'one of those days', days.
I kind of just want to go eat myself into oblivion or sleep forever.
Trying to be optimistic and am hoping this weekend will be better.
Plus the Santa Clause parade is on Sunday!
It's like 1/32 of the Macy's but hey, better than nothing!
Will probably do a small post on it on Monday :)

Hope all my Americans friends and readers had and have a wonderful Thanksgiving day/weekend!
I believe we should be thankful everyday of the year, not just holidays. But sometimes we need a reminder to really take into account all we have to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for you guys everyday!

6 comments:

  1. really into this. looks like the right amount of comfy and right amount of fashion for a friday after a snowstorm.
    you're looking really good in that first photo! i really want a shirt that color exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veeery cute! It's so hard to find an outfit that's weather appropriate, and still fierce! You do so effortlessly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juanitahurley1111/26/2011

    Even on "one of those days" you look beautiful Kelly....I love how positive you are "in spite of it all." =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juanitahurley1111/26/2011

    BTW..I'm your biggest fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look awesome. I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I love the easy and relaxed look you have going! Thanks for stopping by my blog leaving such lovely comments :-)
    http://cheapandfabulousmom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete