when it rains it pours


{Outfit Details}
Cardi - Forever21 (Gift)
T-Shirt - Forever 21
Dress - (Worn as a skirt) Winners
Boots - Walmart
Necklace - Suzy Shier
Earrings - Ardene





As you can probably tell by the title and the last photo it rained. All day today. There was maybe a few minutes where it forgot, then went right back to it.
I was hoping to get it flowing in the wind near the sea but all I got was rainymood.
(You're welcome.)
I couldn't wait to wear this bold print any longer.
(I referenced buying it in this post.)
Let's say I got a few (a lot) of stares in this one.
They're all just jealous they ain't rockin' this hot print :)

Sorry for the double post guys but I'm gonna put up my first 'wardrobe' post in a few minutes!
I could put it with this, but i'm kinda OCD about my pages being in order, and having the right posts in them.

[Check back soon! Thanks so much everyone, you all are the reason I keep going despite my self doubts, as well as others' doubts.]

3 comments:

  1. That truly is a rocking print and only the brave can wear it! I'm starting to really like long skirts now and the way you wear this one makes me want to start looking around for my own statement piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow the rain! Crazy! I took my pics inside today!!

    Cute cardi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the bold print!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete