thrifty business


{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Suzy Shier
Top - Model Citizens (Vintage, Gift)
Pants - Gap (Thrifted)
Shoes - Spring
Earrings - Forever 21
Bracelets - Sirens






Yesterday was one of those days that the thrift store had a magic inventory..
everything was perfect, and everything fit!
..besides one perfect pink pencil skirt that was 4 sizes too small
(I tried anyway praying it would get bigger as I wandered to the change room)

I snatched these pants up for $5.99!
They are immaculate.
I swear that they were a gift, but were never worn and couldn't be returned because the tags were off them.
I was in the market for A. Grey jeans and B. Ankle jeans.
Of course, I got them in black as well, just not the 1969 style.

I can't believe I used to think thrift stores were gross and dirty.
(Of course, being 14-15 we're pretty much ignorant to anything but ourselves aren't we?)
I'm proud to thrift, and will never stop.

Look good and still go home with money, that's never disgusting to me!

11 comments:

  1. really cute outfit and those pants ARE stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top, the style is gorgeous!  I went consignment store shopping the first time last weekend, it was too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! Thrifting is THEE best :) You look really cute here!

    Do your heels have a floral print on them or am I just imaging things? Either way....love them!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. strawberrykoi_aya10/23/2011

    The length of those pants are perfect! You look lovely :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygosh, $5.99?! that is amazing! and i totally agree with you -- it's important to look good and save money at the same time. ;)

    <3, Mimihttp://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you had a great thrifting day!! :) You deserve it!!!

    Those shoes are so much fun - you look great, Kelly! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you went! It takes time to go through the racks, but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah man, their floral! And only 15 bucks on sale, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment :) I'll check out your blog too now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Meg, thanks!
    I'd rather be having fun in the bahamas, but fun with shoes is okay too ;)

    ReplyDelete