thankful


{Outfit Details}
Dress - (Self-Made)
Long Cardigan - Dynamite
Wedges - Payless
Belt - Sirens
Necklace - (Gift)
Ring - (Found on the ground!)
Hoops - Forever 21




This weekend was Thanksgiving for us here in Canada so I dressed up a little for dinner.
To my family, friends and Canadian readers, Happy Thanksgiving!

Are you as full of turkey as I am?

You know what else we should be full of?
Thanks.

I am thankful for my blog followers and readers.
I am thankful to have food in my stomach, and in the fridge.
I am thankful I have a home to shelter myself, my husband and my children.
I am so thankful to God for my good health, and the perfect health of my children.
I am thankful for those children, who are my entire life and then some.
I am thankful for my man, who loves me more than I honestly deserve sometimes.
I am thankful for every one of my friends, who have made impacts in my life in their own way.
I am thankful to have so much family that are tight-knit and are constant in each others life.
I am thankful for everything I have, although I might forget how fortunate I am sometimes.
I am thankful for my safety in this city, my freedom in this country and my life in this world.
I am thankful for God who is ever faithful, forever loving and never changing.
I am thankful for forgiveness.
I am thankful.

What are you thankful for this weekend and always?

"It's a troublesome world. All the people who're in it are troubled with troubles almost every minute. You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot,for the places and people you're lucky you're not." - Dr. Seuss


11 comments:

  1. lovely outfit - i love red this season :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! I love discovering new blog...especially fashion blogs!!! :) Fabulous work on that dress...it looks so pretty on you!! The whole outfit works perfectly together.  A very happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!  We still have some time to go until Thanksgiving comes to us here in the States.  I hope you have a very joyous day~
    xoxo,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx

    www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible post! For one thing you look AMAZING, your man should frame one of these photos and put it on his desk. hot mamaa~
    Also love all of what you said, nice post, kel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girl, always thankful for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will most definitely check it out! :) thanks for visiting and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet there will be a lot of thankful posts when the States thanksgiving rolls around!
    Thank you for the lovely comment, and for following! Ill do the same now :)Cant wait to see what thanksgiving recepie you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do too! Red and orange scream fall to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bad Joan10/11/2011

    Good choice of color and yay for DIY!



    GTBB,


    http://badjoan.blogspot.com


    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete