structured


{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Suzy Shier
Top - Winners
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Payless
Watch - (Gift)
Beaded Bracelet - (Gift)
Earrings - Ardene





I swear this outfit wasn't wrinkled this morning. I guess after all day, sitting in church, then the car and doing errands it got really bad. Someone needs to invent a hand-held iron of some sort.
Gimme a week, I'll be all over that ;)

I feel really proper and business-like in this outfit. (Did I fool you all into thinking I was a professional?) I think a few people at the grocery stores were fooled...or maybe they were just thinking I was nuts for wearing a skirt in the cold, wind and rain.

Yeah, that was probably it...

3 comments:

  1. Even though it's wrinkled, I still love that skirt haha. I can see past the wrinkles :) Also, great shoes!

    I soooo wish we had that rule at my gym! Lucky! All gyms should have that rule...especially the no flip-flops!  It seems like a safety hazard lol

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate wrinklessss. That always happens to me in the worst of ways, especially on days that my outfits are adorable. Love that shirt, it's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ive been mia for a couple of days! Wasn't because i forgot about you!
    Lovin the white. skirts in rain are bk, but the wind. you weird gurl~ (or just brave)

    ReplyDelete