stolen



{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Thrifted
T-shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Clogs - Spring
Scarf - Ardene
Earrings & Ring - (Gift)



When in doubt...steal. That's my motto.
Well, for outfit inspiration.
I was totally stuck on what to wear today (one of those 'I have nothing to wear mornings')
So what did I do?
As always, turn to my Jedi Master, Kendi for inspiration. Here's her outfit.
(I am her young Padawan Learner ...little does she know.)

Surprisingly enough I had the perfect shoes, t-shirt, jeans and scarf to recreate the outfit!
Now that I think of it, I thrifted this blazer, as she did hers!

6 comments:

  1. Lookin goood. Ah, love those shooooess. Nice steal gurll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanitahurley1110/09/2011

    "Thrifted" the blazer..."stolen" was more correct. I believed that was MY blazer...hmmmmm! Ahhh. It looks better on you anyhow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, every time I enter my closet I try and copy something she's worn. I once told her she needs to make WWKD (what would kendi do) bracelets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I would totally wear them! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! I bought this at VV and even went to your house to show you! I bought it the same day as the burgundy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have shoes like that - I loved them! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, so nice of you x

    ReplyDelete