oh, the irony


{Outfit Details}
Jacket - (Gift)
Top - Suzy Shier
Jeans - Forever 21
Wedges - Payless
Earrings & Scarf - Ardene
Bracelets - Forever 21





I woke up later than usual this morning, only to see the rain pouring down.
I thought to myself this is gonna be another crappy Saturday.
Threw on about 10 outfits while the kids were watching their youtube vids.
(Mother of the year award goes to...)
Burnt our fries at lunch, so we had nuggets & fruit cups.
Realized it was actually Thursday (found it hard to convince myself of that)
Plus I have school tomorrow, so an early rise.

Things started to turn around after in the evening.
Made a nice chicken dinner, actually got to eat it before choir.
Attempted the 'sockbun' and after the third time, it worked beautifully.
Tried my lipstain that has been sitting unused since Christmas, and that turned out nice too.
Choir went well.

Then I came home in the pouring rain, stepped in puddle and realized I had junk indoor photos again (thanks Mother Nature, you sure are kind to bloggers...) AND they were all terribly blurry (gee, thanks hubs.)

You guys know I HATE indoor photos, unless you have a nice house, with good lighting and a decent place to take pictures in said house.
I have none of that, thus the dreaded stairs again.
Sorry mom!

I usually sit (late at night) and eat cheesecake at the end of a crappy Saturday.
Thank god it's Thursday. Cheesecake, you live to see at least one more day.

//End Rant

4 comments:

  1. i had an annoying crappy day. oh rain.
    lipstain looks real good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate rain...it better not rain this weekend because I am photographing for November....  Sounds like you are experiencing typical early fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the thinking it was Saturday yesterday. I woke up this morning and wondered why I was awake so early, then realized it was Friday and yes I did have to get out of bed. This darkness in the morning is throwing me off.

    Cute outfit, even if you think they're junky indoor photos. A blogger's gotta do what  blogger's gotta do sometimes. Meaning taking pictures just to document outfits even if the location sucks and they come out blurry. There's always just skipping days too, which I find to be much easier on my sanity haha.

    And....what kind of cheesecake? I like cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juanitahurley1110/21/2011

    You crack me up Kelly....Love the outfit and I could have sworn I stole that blazer from you, rather, back from you again. Indoor photos..ok...stairs...not so ok.

    You look divine!

    xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete