nothing planned


{Outfit Details}
Jacket - Smart Set (Gift)
Sweater - Sirens
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Payless
Flower Pin & Necklace- Forever 21
Earrings - Avon (Gift)
Bracelets - Autism Society, Forever 21 and a Gift







I tried to write something of a personal nature here, but for many reasons I keep them to myself. Forgive me if my posts seem to constantly lack a deeper connection between myself and you all.

I'm sure there are many things we can all relate to, and some we cannot.
I guess this blog is the only place I dedicate to myself, and myself alone.
I'm not trying to sound vain when I say this. I mean that in the past I've had Xanga and other online journals where I would write anything and everything about me, my past, and the present. Some things which should never have been discussed via an online outlet.
I may post some things from time to time, that I feel tug on my heart strings very strongly.
But frankly, I got tired of talking to others about my problems and realized that I need to talk to myself more, as well as God.

Clothes, simple paragraphs either about the outfit or my day, are what I need sometimes to escape the chaos (both good and bad) that seems to be my life as a whole.

I hope you understand my reasonings, though very vague, about why I keep it so light and airy around here. It's my own breath of fresh air and I would hate to feel disconnected with my followers/readers, with you all reciprocating the feeling.

-----------------

I didn't plan to type this, but there was an urge to just say it.
This outfit was also unplanned, but it all came together nicely, like this post.

Thanks guys, I love you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Well it's not a blog about your personal life, now is it! So we dont need the details, anyways! But i will say your posts are seeming to get less wordy and less informative. I know you dont wanna write a whole lot, but we like to hear from you, ya know! I was happy to see a bit more words here tonight.
    As for the outfit, that skirt will never get old. BA BAM, good lookin'. shoes/skirt combo is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this weeks been hard up for words. I blame too many papers and tests! I'll get back in the swing of things soon i'm hoping.
    as always, thanks for the love and opinions girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit - the skirt is awesome! I hear ya on not wanting to get too personal (ugh, quick rant about facebook friends being way way way too open with their status updates... ) but I also like knowing more about you and getting to know you on a more meaningful level than just clothing :)

    ReplyDelete