no sacrifices made


{Outfit Details}
Cardigan - Walmart
Maxi Dress - Winners
Rubber Boots - Walmart
Scarf & Earrings - Forever 21
Belt - Ardene


[Tada!]






Ever put on an outfit and REALLY love it. Only to realize it will be wasted staying home all day?
Yeah, that was today. This is version 2.0 of what I originally had on.
I will wear version 1.0 on Monday cause I'm in school then and people will see it...(vain I know)
Plus I'm having lunch with Liz again, and it's always a special occasion when we get together.

Now that's said.. ever want to wear wedges or heels but can't because of rain.
Well, I got this.

Found these rubber boot wedges at Walmart for 29 bucks a while back.
A total win/win in my books :)

4 comments:

  1. Brittany Quilty!10/15/2011

    This outfit is beautiful! I've never been a fan of maxi dresses, but you pull them off fabulously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Brittany! Opinions and commenting means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brittany! Im always unsure about the maxi dresses but you pull em off for sure. Also, ive said it before but i enjoy your hair like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun pops in this outfit - the bright pink belt and those plaid wellies! Adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete