meaning of fall



{Outfit Details}
Jacket - Le Chateau
Sweater Dress (Worn as top) & Skirt - Urban Planet
Tights - Thrifted
Boots - Walmart
Necklace & Earrings - Ardene
Bangles - Forever 21
Cuff - Year Sale






Hey guys!

Today I'm linking up a bunch of lovely girls, as they're all hosting a Followers Fest!
So click here, or the button to the side, and it'll link you up with the girls, hundreds of others, and all the rules so you can join in the fun!

I'm going to answer the question what fall/autumn means to me...

+ A new change for myself, and my blog now, and throughout the new year
+ The cold months, the chunky scarves, the sweaters and tall boots.
+ Wonderful little trick or treaters (not you 16 year olds with a mask! that doesn't count in my books), getting to spend time with my family, and others.
+ Hot chocolate by the "fire" (heat dish count?) with pumpkin muffins.
+ All things cozy and knit, mustard yellow, red, orange and green.
+ The Santa Clause parade with my kids, and the fun of bundling them up so tight, they can hardly move.
+ Seeing people put up lights on their houses and trees.
+ The anticipation for Christmas.
+ Knowing that Jesus birthday is coming, and we should never forget the true meaning amidst the holidays and the chaos that they, sometimes, bring.

- It does NOT however, give this little white falling stuff an idea to start falling.
Back off little flakes, it's not December yet!

{DO YOU SEE IT! }

6 comments:

  1. Thelovelypoppy10/28/2011

    so pretty, stopping by from the followers fest, i'd love for you to  visit my blog and check out the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable outfit...you really pulled it all together!  Loved visiting your blog...I found you through the Followers Fest.  Do stop by and say hi!

    Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEL
    DIDNT YOU TEXT ME THAT YOU WERE NOT FEELING TODAYS OUTFIT?!
    WTF
    IT LOOKS SO GOOD.
    YOU HAVE ME WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM MAD THAT YOU DIDNT REALIZE HOW GOOD THIS LOOKS!!
    Seriously. Super hot. like i love love loooove it. def one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnak you so much! I will definitely check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will totally check out the giveaway and blog! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete