level up



{Outfit Details}
Coat - Beyond the Rack
Top - Sirens
Pants - Gap (Thrifted)
Booties - ASOS
Scarf - Ardene
Belt - Urban Planet
Bracelets - Sirens
Ring - (Boutique in Russia)
Earrings - Ardene
Watch - (Gift)




I didn't give into my white pants urge!
I went the total opposite.
Cheesie fingers were all over me, but you could never tell on black ;)

After the wedge coming unglued, I used my (/my dad's) 'magic trick' and voila!
Solid as a rock, and guaranteed for life.

You couldn't beat that shoe apart now!

Pretty sure this is the first outfit that I haven't worn a SINGLE F21 item.
My mama challenged me in the comments a while back to do an outfit without an item from there.
Challenge passed.

I'm dealing out some game, set & matches here today, boys.

13 comments:

  1. I really, really like that coat!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99 lives & a 1up.
    That coat is soo interesting! i love it! Commend you for wearing it...something a little different. I love that im never bored with your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit!!! Your red scarf is a perfect addition to the floral top and your coat and shoes are too cute!! Great look!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING this look Kel ;) The gorgeous printed shirt, the amazing booties. You look fantastic!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit! Your boots are gorgeous and I adore the bold red of your scarf <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blouse and those adorable booties!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww shucks! Thanks so much girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Denise! I was going to wear a nude scarf but decided on red last minute, glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, it sat and sat for almost a year then I wore it twice, both times since starting the blog! Lovee it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lizzie! Its a bit different from what I usually wear-which is good! Shows having a blog really does expand your sartorial mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much ! Going to check out your blog as well now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Juanitahurley1110/31/2011

    Well, well, well, bet my challenge did ya? I'll have to come up with another one...love the coat, always was my fav.

    =)

    ReplyDelete