leopard & white remix!


{Outfit Details}
Coat - Beyond The Rack
Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Spring
Belt - Levis
Bracelets - Sirens
Watch - (Gift)
Earrings - Forever 21






A leopard and white remix!
See how I wore these pieces before, here and here!
I really like them both together :)

I'm surprised that I even got these pictures.
There was an old man sitting in a car staring out into this lake..then he started to stare at me.
I'm getting less and less paranoid with people watching, and I guess that's a good thing :)

Besides, there's always a good laugh to be had at a girl who keeps falling down when her heel keeps falling down the ruts between the wood....

8 comments:

  1. i love when people watch, makes me feel important. ahahah. loooove the outfit and of course the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kel! Fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white jeans and the unexpected pop of orange inside of the coat :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit! Lately I am really loving leopard print! You look beautiful hun!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Super cute look! And I love the fun orange lining on that jacket!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking photos when someone's watching makes me so nervous! haha. I love how you finished off this look with the sleek bun and gold bracelets--tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing top!! Love it! :) You look so chic!
    xo
    Missy
    www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete