last kick at the cat


{Outfit Details}
Cardi -H&M
Tank & Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Thrifted
Flats & Earrings - Ardene
Scarf - (Gift)




Lately, I feel like I'm doing the 30 for 30 remix. I keep grabbing the same colors and items from my closet.
Speaking of that, I doubt Kends is gonna do one soon with her new shop and her hardly posting now, but I might just jump on my own bandwagon and do one soon!

Nevertheless! I bought my lovely boots today, different style than I had intended on getting, but I love these more.
I will have a super post for them on Monday :)

Plus I went thrifting today, and boy was it ever a good day for thrifting! Everyone was too busy getting Halloween costumes, so I snatched up the most awesome green and royal pencil skirts, 2 pairs of gap ankle jeans, pink blazer and some other goodies!
Can't wait to show you.

I did all that shopping in 2 hours, then hub was almost late for work and I had to take backyard pics before he went to work.
Sacrifices, right?

3 comments:

  1. I spy the hubs! hahah
    Good outfit, wants that skirt and the cardi. Lovin the second photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the red skirt and the navy striped cardi together....nice mix :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I may have to do my next 30 for 30 with Kendi... we should do it together!

    ReplyDelete