halloween surprise!


{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Vintage (Gift)
Tank - Forever 21
Pants - Thrifted
Flats - Ardene
Earrings & Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - Suzy Shier



Today was SUCH a hectic day.
Halloween always is.
Classes, then a nice lunch with Liz, then class again!
The wind and rain were relentless today. I REALLY didn't want to disappoint my babes. They were so excited to go out.
We came home, and after praying all day, the rain finally let up.
Only for a half hour, so God told me to go while we had the chance, and we did.
We got about 20 minutes in-until the kids' little bags were full- then it stared to rain again.
Thank you God!
We visited grandparents and aunts too.
Took these few photo amidst the sugar-high children screaming about.
(Though I must confess, I had my fair share too..)

&

I have a surprise for all of you!
There are two special guests on the blog today, that wanted to wish all of mommy's readers a Happy Halloween..

Everyone, meet my beautiful Fairy Princess Abigail, and my rootin' tootin' Cowboy Benjamin.
(In case you're wondering, they'll be 3 & 2 years in January!)

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"


Hope everyone had a wonderful day :)

7 comments:

  1. AW! I love it so much! :D They look great! (So do you :3 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute!!
    And you're killin it in that outfit guurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your kids are sooo adorable :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blue blazer is awesome. Also your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, they're adorable!

    Love those pants, and that blazer is beautiful - great color! :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg omg omg I am dying over here. First, because your kids are beyond adorable. Second because I LOVE that blazer.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete