good things come to those who wait


{Outfit Details}
Tee - Forever 21
Skirt - Bootlegger
Scarf - Envy
Boots - Aldo
Leg Warmers - (No Idea)
Earrings - Suzy Shier
Bracelets - Forever 21





Good things come to those who wait indeed.

See those boots there?
They're the perfect fall boot.
Comfy, warm, stylish, wedge, slouchy, chestnut brown, and all mine.
I can't believe I found my perfect fall boot!

They're pretty much the sister to the Steve Madden 'Intyce' Boots, but Aldo version.
I adore them :) :)

Oh I have so many outfits lined up, and high expectations for you, boots!
You better live up too. Not like the others that failed after a day...you've passed the day test so far!

Do you guys have a favorite fall boot?

(I'll be back tomorrow with some substantial things to say, haha)

12 comments:

  1. Those boots are perfection!! I love them so very much and are very similar to what I have had in mind and what I have been looking for.....I may have to be a copycat :P

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!

    I have a pair of the intyce steve maddens in gray and I love them! Boots are so much fun and so versatile. I can't wait until it's cooler here so I can start wearing them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was literally just going to say they look exactly like my boots, when I realized they're the Aldo copy. A great style nonetheless. And since mine are Steve's, they're copied from somewhere else too haha. Looking forward to your outfit ideas so I can steal them! :) Also, see any black boots like that recently? I'm looking to add to my boot collection lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is fantastic. I'm a real sucker for boots, and have a ridiculous number of them... But I'm still on the prowl for the perfect pair of leather slouchy brown leather boots... Something very similar to these...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing, hope you invest in a pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Totally go ahead! I recommend everyone have a pair, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (wish it was warmer here)
    I love how you have 'cool' weather and we have below freezing, haha. Only in my dreams will i live in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need some black ones too! Let's go together, haha. I have suede ones in black, but I want a leather /faux pair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha agreed! I've been avoiding the mall though, my bank account is plentiful from my work-term and I'd like it to stay that way :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite fall boots are my Frye ankle boots that I thrifted for only $19.99! They are so cute and comfy and I want to wear them every day!! So I totally know how you feel about your boots!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't you just so excited about fall! It's time to layer on and start playing around with boots, scarves, and all.

    FUN!!!

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete