favorite fall outfits



{Outfit Details}
Cardigan - Walmart
Dress, Belt & Earrings - Forever 21
Boots - Urban Original
Lipstick - Maybeline ("Are You Red-dy")



I've always played it safe, wearing nothing but pants all fall and winter, but this year I've realized my favorite fall outfit is a dress with some boots and a cardigan.
+ a scarf, but I'm missing that.

There are not the boots I intended to wear, but they work.
Remember my dilemma awhile back about my new boots breaking?
Well tomorrow I intend to buy a new pair, that are more expensive than what I normally buy, but hope they last then!

I have a million (yeah, that many!) outfits in mind, and I'm hoping to buy a few new items this month that'll remix nicely with the boots!
But no one tell the hubs, okay ;)

2 comments:

  1. I lovelovelove this outfit. Boots + dresses are my favvvv. Rockin' the lips again, girl! woo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SherryGoldsmith10/22/2011

    I love this!!!  A dress and cardi is a no-fail outfit for me too!  Love those boots too! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete