dorm life


{Outfit Details}
PJ Top - (Gift)
Tank (Underneath) - Forever 21
Floral Tank (Over) - Urban Planet
Leggings & Sneakers - Forever 21
Necklace & Earrings - Ardene
Bracelets - Forever 21 & Vintage (Gift)
Flower Cuff - Claire's
Watch - Avon (Gift)





My friend and I were talking about what people who live in the dorms usually wear on campus. There's the good, the bad and the ugly.
But this new thing I can't even classify...
Apparently something is trending in the dorms...wearing big, thick, wool, colored socks with Birkenstocks.

I love my comfy sandals just as much as the next person, but I wouldn't try to incorporate them into fall with wool socks.
Okay, maybe it's a comfort thing, but honestly all I can say is "I don't understand."

I almost fit into the 'dorm attire' look today.
[ I tried to spruce it up with accessories and floral to distract you]
Sneakers? Check.
Leggings? Check.
Pyjamas? Check.
Wool socks and Birkenstocks? Nope, thank God.


8 comments:

  1. Brittany Quilty!10/19/2011

    You remind me of Thora Birch! :)
    Love this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit screams Jessie Spano, just so you know. think i saw it on an episode of saved by the bell the other day.
    Would usually not be into those sneaks but they look really really cute! melikee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute :) Love your pink shoes. I picked up a pair that are a similar color and I've been trying to figure out how to wear them.
    I've very guilty of stuffing big thick wool socks into any pair of shoes I can in the winter. But Birkenstocks? That doesn't even make sense...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was getting a 80's-90's vibe too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute look! Love the emerald green shirt with the floral, and your shoes are so fun!  Love the skirt in your post below too!  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you layered a floral top with a green shirt, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birkenstocks with socks is no good haha I love my Birkenstocks but would never, ever wear socks with them. Im sure it is very comfy though :)

    Love the bright pink shoes!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juanitahurley1110/21/2011

    May I challenge you to wear Mom Jeans  or even better   an outfit that does not contain 1 Forever 21 item. teehee

    ReplyDelete