by request


{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Thrifted
T-shirt - Walmart
Skirt - Vintage, Model Citizens
Flats - Go Jane
Belt - Ardene
Scarf & Studs - Forever 21





Remember when I wore this skirt this way?
Well I got a few requests on the blog, and by friends that I should remix it with a white top!
So voila! And I do like the white better!
I didn't realize I had paired flats and a tee with both until just now.
Maye the 3rd remix will be with heels & no tee?

I'm starting to organize my head and get concrete ideas for updating the blog post wise come Christmas time.
As I've said before, I've been talking it over with a few people, and they like the idea.
Now that I know I can commit to this blog (I've never been so steady with online posting in my life!) I feel like I can take it to the next level --- where I had always intended it to go.

Stay tuned, as always :)
much love!

7 comments:

  1. Kelly!
    That first picture is GORGEOUS! Totally amazing outfit. So flattering on you. Love the fit, and the colors. I definitely like the scarf tucked into the blazer--looks more slimming that way! Love love love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kel!  I love the remix on this skirt and the blazer and tee looks fantastic!  I am excited to read your upcoming holiday posts...something else I'll be working on too!  Thank you so much for the kind comment, I really appreciate your feedback and I am glad that I am able to inspire you to do more with your wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue blazer :) 

    Thank you for your comment! Maybe we can follow each other?

    http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the first photo is GORGEOUS. the outfit is cuuuute! I like the white better too! (but i always love white)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I laughed when I read "heels and no tee". 

    Cute outfit - that skirt is awesome! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, this is one of my absolute favourites from your page! You've got such good taste, Kel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juanitahurley1110/19/2011

    Mom's girl...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete