blow me down





{Outfit Details}
Coat - Soia & Kyo
Cardi - Forever 21 (Gift)
Tank - Urban Planet
Leggings - Forever 21
Booties - Spring
Belt - Ardene
Earrings - Ardene



[I was almost blowin' away I tell ya!]

Not only if it windy, it rained AGAIN.
Thank goodness I seem to have a knack for finding the right time to take photos. Mr. Rain must read my blog, he keeps holding the weather for at least 5 mins while I get my pictures taken.

Even the neighbors looked out their window to see the rain had stopped, then they had a good laugh at me in the parking lot posing. They know I have a blog...or do they? Maybe they didn't believe me and actually think 'She's just so vain!'

[In case you missed it! Here's my newest page, "My Closet" with all things related to how I use and organize my blogging ammo.]

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit and amazing location!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katariina10/07/2011

    Cute outfit, I really like it! And that black/white jacket is so pretty!

    ♥: http://dreamsthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, i love these pictures and this outfit. And the fact that COATS are starting to work their way in! I also really love the bottom of this. The black on black with the shoes looks good! And if i had a dime for everytime i've been called vain, puh! I doubt they think that though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm following you via bloglovin!

    I love this look! I really like the color of the blue cardigan. Great fall outfit and great for a rainy day w/ the cute jacket!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke .10/11/2011

    Love that houndstooth coat! So cute.

    ReplyDelete