unlikely pairing


{Outfit Details}
Jean Jacket - (Gifted)
Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Belt - (Came with a shirt)
Boots - Walmart
Necklace - Forever 21
Earrings - Ardene
Sunglasses - Forever 21





My momma took these photos before we went out for supper at Boston Pizza.
[I still don't believe she's moving on Friday. And yeah, expect a full mommy & me post.]

Everyone seemed to like this combination of stripes and pink today. It was a very unlikely pair for me. I was having a hard time deciding what to wear and this just popped into my head. Maybe my mind and closet are becoming one...

I wanted to dress it down for school, so boots and jean jacket it is! And did you check out my recent love list? Yeah, denim seems to be my go-to jacket lately. I'll try not to put it on overload!

I'm literally passing out here from exhaustion, so until tomorrow!
:) love you guys

4 comments:

  1. I actually love this outfit so much!

    I wishhhhhhhhh I had your wardrobeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you, and I like it better without the jean jacket. I think it makes more of a statement that way. The jean jacket throws the look off for me because I LOVE the pop of pink against the stripes. I love that the belt adds some waist definition and yeah. This look rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks way purple to me, not pink! But it looks soooo awesome with that skirt! I love it. But the length of the skirt and the length of the boots makin ya look normal height instead of tall like you are! This is totally something i would wearrr. lovin it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MarcelaGMD9/22/2011

    You look so pretty!!!
    You have another follower now!
    I'm very happy if you follow me too.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete