tidbits


{Outfit Details}
Scarf - Ardene
Tank - Forever 21
Tunic - (Somewhere in Quebec from Grade 8! Can you believe it!?)
Leggings - Sirens
Earrings - Forever 21






Today was such a mish mash of everything.
[Where is my cursor? I have no idea where I'm writing when I click...]
With school in full swing I live hour to hour, and every hour of today was essential. Hubs is working both jobs again today, and I think I saw him an hour total?
Thus, the mix & match pictures. But I kinda like them!

I didn't want to not post because I was so proud prancing around campus in all my colors amidst the weird stares.
(Okay, maybe I didn't prance but I felt BOLD, like really bold for one of the first times ever.)
I feel like the epitome of Autumn in this outfit, so I had to show it off.

I felt so different today, and I took count of all the girls who were wearing cardis, skinnyjeans, flats & t-shirts. Of course I lost count after... oh, everyone!
Some days are great for outfits like that, don't get me wrong, but who wants to look the same everyday? And the same as everyone else for that matter.


Everybody, Everywear | Colored Pants

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/09/2011

    At least you don't look like everyone else. You inspire me to dress different. But I just look goofy in nice clothes and dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having to take the pictures yourself didn't turn out too bad!
    i loooove the colors. yay for being different kel! told you you could pull it off! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for wearing this on campus--the red scarf is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JloMamaJama9/15/2011

    Hi there! Just passing through. I  love your style and your blog.I have a giveaway going on right now for an awesome statement necklace and just thought you might like it.
    http://thedressupdrawer.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-and-giveaway-simply-livly.html
    I'll keep checking back with your fashion updates. Love them!
    ~Jaime

    ReplyDelete