proud mama


{Outfit Details}
T-shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Vintage, Model Citizens (Gifted)
Flats - Go Jane
Earrings - Ardene


{love this skirt so much! thanks mama}



I am so tired right now.
As you guys know, if you follow my blog, Sunday is a crazy day for me. Church with the fam, then lunch, Costco/Walmart/Sobeys plus tonight my church had a family corn boil Topsail Beach. The kiddies were very well behaved, which always makes for a great outing even more. Hobbling around on the rocks was not so fun however, but in mom stride, I sucked it up for them!

Stuffed my face with almost 3 hot dogs (the only way I eat them is barbecued!) As I tell my friend Sarah, "Everything tastes better with lines on it." Think grill..mhhmm.

I'm stoked for tomorrow though, bringing my little girlie to Daycare for the first time.
She'll never want to leave. That's cool by me. JUST KIDDING.
I'll be happy to see her interact with other kids more often. She's gonna love it.
Totally taking the 'first day of daycare pics to embarrass her when she's older.

Already got the outfit picked out ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love this one Kelly!!! Good luck to Abby at daycare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let us know how daycare works out
    I'd like to see this skirt paired with a white top! remix soon? :)

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!what a lovely blog, I like it! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is pretty cool! could wear so many colors with it.

    ahahah everything IS way better with lines.

    ReplyDelete