party pinks


{Outfit Details}
Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Envy
Booties - Spring
Bracelets - Forever 21
Belt - Ardene
Earrings - Ardene





Today was a family filled day. Everyone got together to celebrate my nana and papa's 60th wedding anniversary. I can't even imagine! 60 years is a LONG time to be with someone. I'm so glad they made it this far. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Everyone went to a local chinese buffet then back to their house for cake, drinks and songs.
It's so good to be around the people that mean most to you.

I've really appreciated my family more than ever this year. Better late then never I say.

[Isn't my nana simply stunning! And of course papa is a stud]

Here's to many more years of happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Totally a fav outfit! Always loved a bitta black white and pink. Polka dots are awesome and you were dead on with the shoes as always! Chic rocker~`*` ahaha,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, your grandparents are gorgeous, I love this vintage photo!
    I love the polka dots kelly :)

    ReplyDelete