ocean front property


{Outfit Details}
Jacket - Forever 21
Sweater - Sirens
Tank - Forever 21
Leggings - Forever 21
Boots - Urban Original
Scarf - Envy
Necklace - Envy
Bracelets - Forever 21 & Sirens
Sparrow Ring - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Forever 21




The only reason I chose this title is because I was near the ocean, but didn't want to sound too poetic...now all I have is George Strait stuck in my head.
Greattt (sorry guys, I'm not a big country fan.)

Hubs and I had a little bit of 'us' time today in between him working and my classes. We have some Pizza Delight buffet for lunch then took these pics. It was pretty tranquil, then we had to rush back to our duties. I completely understand the saying 'duty calls'.
(and NO not that way, you silly people.)

& I remembered earlier that I was going to make a wardrobe & wedding page, which is in the works! I just have a lot of mumbo jumbo on the go this week.
It's coming, promise :)


[Candid Shot]
What? I was posing and then this wave decides he'd try to pounce on my suede boots!
No way Mr Ocean!

2 comments:

  1. Lizzie9/20/2011

    Lady, this outfit is great! I adore those boots and scarf especially!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute and comfy! I'm actually going to have that song stuck in my head all day now. And yesterday i was toootally looking at pizza delights menu online. Since they've taken over Pizza Experts! I would kill for some fatty food right now.

    ReplyDelete