jinxed


{Outfit Details}
Tank - Forever 21
Cardi - Forever 21 (Gifted)
Skirt - Forever 21
Flats - Go Jane
Necklace - (Gifted)
Earrings - (Gifted)
Purse - Bentley




I posted a comment on someone's blog yesterday (can't remember who!) that I was hoping for rain so I could wear pants or leggings. Lo and behold I got my rain...but not my pants. I had an interview remember? So this is what I slapped together.
I know, I've been careless lately but I'm trying to save my really good outfits for the first days of school!

Yes I am 5...

But don't tell me you didn't wear the nicest outfits for the first few days then gave up afterwards! (Please someone agree? No? I'm totally alone in this aren't I?)

MAYBE tomorrow will be better & I'll get to wear something I actually like.
Although I was brave enough to wear orange with black and not look halloweenish, which is a win in my books.



4 comments:

  1. total win, not halloweenish at all! looooove this. its really really cute!!! orange/white combo looks good on you!

    and yesss i totally would wear my best outfits for the first few days of school. and even now i still like save my better outfits for certain and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still save my best outfits for the first days of school, and I'm only going to night classes 2 nights a week! You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt, I huge fan of polka dots! Also loving your flats!

    http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually one of my favorite outfits from you!

    ReplyDelete