fact



{Outfit Details}
Jacket - Forever 21
Top - Winners
Leggings - Forever 21
Leg Warmers - (I honestly have no idea)
Booties - Spring
Elephant Necklace - Ardene
Bracelets - Forever 21, Le Chateau (Gift) & A Flea Market
Earrings - Ardene






It took me about 5 minutes to figure out what was written behind me.
Fact.
Fact: Husband wanted me to name this post 'urban jungle', I don't know why, maybe he thought he was being cool (hehe, love you!)
Fact : I am wearing three animals! Elephant, Sparrow ring and there's a Dolphin on my cuff.
Fact: I've had these leg warmers for 6 or 7 years and this is the first time I've worn them.

The best fact: I am working on my "My Closet" series. In case you missed it, I'm giving you guys a look into my room, how I organize everything from jewellery to shoes and a list of my current "closet wants" and "closet needs".

That means, I have to go put that embarrassing pile of laundry away.

[Hint: If you put it all on your bed, you have to put it away or you can't sleep on the bed! Unfortunately...I have a tendency to pass out on the couch beforehand.]

3 comments:

  1. Juanitahurley1110/01/2011

    Love this outfit on you...on me...not so good...on you...Perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Hickey10/01/2011

    I pile everything I need to clean up on my bed too! And then I fall asleep on the couch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this top is very flattering on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete