black & nude


{Outfit Details}
Bolero - Reitmans (Stolen from a coat check downtown BY MISTAKE..why am I admitting this?)
Tank - Urban Planet
Jeans - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Shoes - Forever 21
Bracelets - Forever 21 & Yard Sale
Necklace - Ardene




Another school outfit down! I really love this top but hates how it shows where my jeans line is at my waist. Oh well, guess you can't win them all!

Sarah and I (you may know her as 'Spardikins' in every comment section) went for a little girl's time out! As per usual, we did a little window shopping, though I did pick up a new pair of flats cause I wore a hole in my black ones! Had some drinks and nachos at Boston Pizza
(I know what you're thinking..yes I went to BP again..)

And of course, I bought a few more necklaces, a top and a BOLD multicolored print dress.
Its so loud.
Its so me.
Can't wait to show you guys!

By the end of the night we may or may not have felt so overtired that the whole night seemed like a dream.
I hope this post makes sense in the morning!

4 comments:

  1. spardikins9/28/2011

    Yaaawwwwwn. Shoppin makes me sleepy. And way to steal a bolero! That's badass. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another favorite outfit of yours! You look really good here. I like the detail on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juanitahurley119/29/2011

    You look awesome in that get up! How much clothing do you own anyway?

    Was someone washing their car in that parking lot? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desiree10/02/2011

    Man! I have a tank that looks juuust like that, except I got it from Forever 21!
    It looks much better on you. :) I love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete