wedgewood park


{Outfit Details}
Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Old Navy
Wedges - Payless
Belt - Ardene
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Earrings - Handmade in Cuba (Gifted)


Contrary to the title, this is not Wedgewood Park. (Which we do, in fact have here.) I was however in a park with wedges. I'm pretty sure everyone was flabbergasted I wore wedges to the park, judging by the stares and whispers from everyone...ESPECIALLY mothers.

What's wrong with wearing comfortable wedges out with my kids? Sure I can't run as fast, but I can't really run in sneakers either! They still had fun and hubby was in tow (for the 3rd time this summer---new record!) so I could sit down for once and watch.

Then I stumbled on this post by Kendi and apparently I'm doing the 'mother attire' wrong.
Belt? Check. Heels? Check.

Hmm 2/4 that's still a pass right?

5 comments:

  1. Awww so cute today!! Those shoes are MADE for parkly fashion, man. Eff people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/26/2011

    You look so great Kelly!
    I look forward to seeing your outfit everyday :)
    You have such good style :)

    -robyn noseworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute top! love this casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/26/2011

    You run ...like a gurl. =)

    Love the outfit as always!

    Love you too
    mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally wear wedges to the park with the kids! You will be the coolest hippest mom there! Love the pink belt with the green shorts!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete