storm watch


{Outfit Details}
Sheer Top - Urban Planet
Tank - Forever 21
Skirt - (Self Made)
Shoes - Two Lips (Gifted)
Earrings - Forever 21
Bracelet - Vintage (Gifted)





Ever since Irene made her grand appearance I've been on storm watch. Waiting for, but praying that the rain doesn't come. Today she showered us a bit, and laughed as she poured during my only opportunity to take photos.
At least I have an umbrella!

And hubby said "Yay a prop!" ... I think he's getting bored of the same poses and no 'props'.
This isn't a theatre baby, it's a style blog! I'm not even a purse holding girl (as you've probably noticed.)

Maybe I'm just waiting for the right purse to sweep me off my feet...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/27/2011

    Love this Top...I own the same one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhah the right purse to sweep you off your feet. I saw another gorgeous purse i wanted really badly at Hart! I'm sure you could guess what it looked like... ahah

    im liking the way the brella works with the outfit!

    ReplyDelete