run a mile


{Outfit Details}
Jacket - Forever 21
Cardigan - Forever 21, (Gifted)
Tank - Forever 21
Skirt - Vintage, (Gifted and Self-Altered)
Heels - Payless
Hoop Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - Suzy Shier
Cuff - Forever 21




I have to apologize for the weird faces I'm making and the exact same poses with and sans jacket. We were just finishing supper, it was starting to rain and I had to makeshift this location for pictures because the side of the house (where I wanted to take pictures against the siding) wasn't mowed and you couldn't see my shoes. Oh, woe is me.

These are one of my favorite pairs ever! They're so comfortable I could run a mile in them. Okay, maybe not. But maybe in sneakers...or bare foot...who am I kidding I can't run a mile, and who made up that saying anyway!

I was excited to share this post regardless of the bad pictures. As I was walking to through the mall to go to the gym, I overheard a girl on a bench tell her boyfriend " wow that girl has great style". It seriously made my night. So thanks, friendly stranger!
Honestly, I really like that last picture of me a little more than I did before.






3 comments:

  1. I actually really like these poses and photos and facial expressions! :P You look faab. Outfit is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about your poses, Kel! Look at my favorite blogger atm ThisTimeTomorrow-Kystal.blogspot.com She always worries about poses too and she always looks great, no matter how she is standing.

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute!! I think these poses look great!!
    I especially like that coat! I'm totally missing cold weather clothes right now!

    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete