never have i ever


{Outfit Details}
Top - Urban Planet
Bikini - Walmart
Cuffed Shorts - Bootlegger
Gladiators - Forever 21
Belt - Levi's
Hoops - Forever 21
Ring - Vintage (Gifted)
Sunglasses - Forever 21




Ever play the game 'Never Have I Ever'? Well, never have I ever wore a top without a back in it. This blogging has gotten me to wear a bikini AND a backless top...by the end of this I'll be wearing nothing! (Just kidding!) I'm glad my wardrobe is more versatile and forgiving then it ever was.
I feel fearless with fashion lately and I love it.

I didn't however, feel like going to the gym tonight and wanted to visit my grandparents. So I decided I'd walk there instead of drive to get my cardio in. I put on the trusty iPod video, and walked to the beat (channeling adele are we?) Plus I went to the park with my other nan and the kiddies today, too!

Good day for cardio it seems...now where's that leftover wine?

4 comments:

  1. my backless top is my favorite top ever! it's so nice on a hot day, isnt it? its sexy but still modest imo :)

    cant wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so late commenting on this one! That top is hella cute! lovin the back! Never have i ever played never have i ever!

    p.s. sooooooo everything i said yesterday about a new boi totally got demolished. new dramz to write about in tomorrows lo0ove blog! you'll have to read. ahah fml

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the top, the rips in the back are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt looks awesome on you! I wish had the self confidence to wear a bikini! Kudos to you :P

    ReplyDelete