hues of blue


{Outfit Details}
Blazer - Thrifted
Shirt - Urban Planet
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - GoJane
Earrings - Suzy Shier
Necklace - Forever 21





I was hoping for blue skies today, partly cloudy even! Anything but more rain and fog. It's seen as insane to wear a skirt in this weather but in my mind August means summer...the sun just hasn't been informed yet! I braved it today and wore a skirt.

And I know my camera is not blog friendly, but I tried my hand at photoshop to brighten and color boost my photos but failed miserably as my blazer blends in with my shirt. I promise it's there! Maybe that's what I get for mixing navy and black for the first time...hrmm.
I think I look different in every photo I take. Maybe i'm just not used to multiple pictures of me everyday online, haha! I wanted to get a few picture outdoors for the first week of outfit posts (instead of my horrible blue walls [that I intend on changing...eventually] and unfinished quarter round on the floor!)

I guess I'll have to call up Mr. Sun tomorrow and tell him to get off his butt and show himself!

2 comments:

  1. Sun doesn't look very promising for tomorrow! but we can hope! I'm loving the first photo, outfit looks fabb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/08/2011

    Love this skirt Kel...you look a little short in these pics and I know you are 5'9...or so. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete