easy does it


{Outfit Details}
Cardigan - Walmart
Racerback Tank- Forever21
Jeans - American Eagle
Cowboy Boots - Spring
Belt - Ardene
Stud Earrings - Forever21
Headband - Forever21




See my beautiful garden there in front? It takes a lot of work to make it look that ugly, people! Yeah, I'm no gardener or ever plan on being one. Sorry for the bad quality and uncropped goodness you see before you. I was rushing out the door, it was 730pm, raining/cloudy/foggy.

With the weather being what it is, this outfit was an easy one today. Hubby always says he likes me in 'jeans and a t-shirt'...wait what? Does that mean he doesn't like me in anything else!? But this isn't even a t-shirt! Hmmm...
Just kidding.

I've been doing that a lot lately...and talking to myself... and laughing at my own jokes.
Maybe I'm over anxious for school to start so I can get rid of this 'house fever' (we don't own a cabin!)

5 comments:

  1. Love the cowboy boots, they Look great with the outfit & super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love anything with floral details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so nice, you look so good in these pictures, I love your cardigan and the t-shirt is awesome, such nice details and I like your boots! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like something straight outta my closet! you do look really good in jeans! sum bod on ya wha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/25/2011

    You are laughing at your own jokes because you are becoming more like your mother dear! =) teehee.

    ReplyDelete