blur


{Outfit Details}
Top - Yesstyle
Skirt - Urban Planet
Sandals - Forever 21
Earrings - Forever 21
Bracelets - Forever 21




Ever have a day when at the end of it, you had no idea what happened. (And I'm not talking about having too much wine..if there is such a thing!) I literally threw this on, all unmatched (in my old opinion, but I'm still expanding so give me time!) and was almost late for my girlies doctors appointment. Thank God for half hour wait beforehand.
Between the docs, the park, nanas house, the gym and everything in between today was hectic.

BUT BUT I did however, get a new present from hubby. Remember the last line in this post?
BOOYAHHHH
my coveted iPhone4

I love moving over the info and contacts and everything so I'm gonna go play with my new baby.
Hope everyone has a good night/day wherever you are ! :)

2 comments:

  1. love love love this color on you. stunning. thanks for a great post. would love if you could stop by today and check out my new outfit post.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    For all the latest fashion news from a southern girl making it as an LA stylist follow on facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fash-Boulevard/137375899661727

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo!! iphone!!! that's awesome.

    I lovelove the last photo. so cute! cute and comfy outfit, lovin it

    ReplyDelete